Frequently Asked Questions

Do you sell gift certificates for your trips?

Yes, we do sell gift certificates are available for all of our trips.  Please contact us directly if you would like to purchase one.  They make a great gift for that hard-to-buy-for person or couple!

Where are your departure locations?

We regularly depart from Berwick, Bloomsburg, and Danville.  On occasion, we also depart from Conyngham and Shamokin Dam depending on the trip routing.  If you are out of these areas, we can determine a departure location for you that would be along our travel route.

What payment options are available for your trips?

We accept cash or check for all of our trips.  You can also pay with a credit card via the PayPal links on the individual trip pages.